Heartache; a natural occurrence in the realm of love. But, what of those who yearn for love with a beloved who doesn’t even know of the lover’s presence? I wrote this for you.
Love & laughter,
In addition to my blog and due to my roaming nature I will post pieces of my original writing on Instagram & Facebook. Of course curlymiri.wordpress.com will remain my main arena for writing.
Feel free to follow me as my mind wanders in a realm of love and laughter extended to Instagram.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Here are 2 of my latest posts on Instagram:
Love & laughter,
This is not your home. It is mine.
You have a bad heart.
If you were a good person you would allow me to do whatever I wanted in my house.
Bring over drunk women at 2 am.
Allow them to break glasses and commit adultery in the bathroom.
Disrupt your studies.
Oh, that’s right you’re trying to better yourself for us.
But why? You’re useless.
You can clean their mess in the morning.
Let me talk to my friends kindly and treat them with respect.
As I talk to you like you’re a piece of shit.
I once believed your heart was pure.
There was a moment in time when you adored me.
You would whisper words of love that would nurture my soul.
Gentle and kind.
Loving and true.
I looked up to you.
My heart is good.
I am enough.
I just wish I was enough for you.
Curly Miri © 2014
1. Coffee date with a few of my favourite people. Brother, aunt and cousins Kat & Ash at Pah Homestead. A beautiful and serene location surrounded by art sculptures, lush green pastures and of course lovely coffee.
2. Mister and I were invited to a business Hall of Fame Dinner, an annual cocktail function. I felt honoured to be in the presence of four inspiring inductees. The inductees shared stories of humble beginnings and overcoming trials that lead to their much deserved success. Mister and I later discussed our own plans as we move forward to achieve success with our own company. Mister’s drive and passion to succeed is inspirational and our partnership makes me feel so grateful. The Hall of Fame Dinner was definitely an eye opener, allowing me to realize that despite the difficult obstacles that may arise, success is always attainable.
3. Delightful treats of the week.
4. Growing up, our family had a German Shepherd named Bingo. I do not have many memories of Bingo as not long after my parents brought him home, he was taken away by the pound to be put down as he attacked a child. This is Roxc, we share a lot of memories that make me smile. She belongs to my aunt and is so loved. I swear she acts nothing like a dog, very human-like, in a scary but lovely kind of way. Roxc is an absolute treat. This is her posing for a photo that will be part of my Book Club.
5. THANK YOU! I am in awe of the beautiful name suggestions for my baby nephew who will arrive within 3 weeks-exciting! As seen here, the suggestions were amazing. My favourite picks: Roman, Sebastian and Damien. I can’t wait to be an aunt for the first time. I will be attending the Baby Shower tomorrow, hopefully my brother and his Miss will have a name picked from your suggestions soon. I have spent the last few weeks browsing and checking out baby stores. I have come to the conclusion that there seems to be more of a market for girls than boys and I would love to have some of the baby gadgets, toys and blankies for myself, ha! It has been an absolute joy being on the hunt for baby stuff.
Here are a few of my favourite baby treats.
I was happy to check out Trade Aid, a non for profit organisation. My goodness, they have beautiful toys, knit wear and crafts for children AND adults. I love their wooden musical instruments and these:
Vintage Jars-my favourite thing right now. These beauties can be used to store baby puzzles, baby blocks or yummy treats as seen here.
To my future baby (whenever you decide to come), this is a glimpse of what your room will possibly look like.
Love & laughter,