1. Coffee date with a few of my favourite people. Brother, aunt and cousins Kat & Ash at Pah Homestead. A beautiful and serene location surrounded by art sculptures, lush green pastures and of course lovely coffee.
The gorgeous Kat with her adorable hat. Take a look at her blog, here.
The charming sights of Pah Homestead.
2. Mister and I were invited to a business Hall of Fame Dinner, an annual cocktail function. I felt honoured to be in the presence of four inspiring inductees. The inductees shared stories of humble beginnings and overcoming trials that lead to their much deserved success. Mister and I later discussed our own plans as we move forward to achieve success with our own company. Mister’s drive and passion to succeed is inspirational and our partnership makes me feel so grateful. The Hall of Fame Dinner was definitely an eye opener, allowing me to realize that despite the difficult obstacles that may arise, success is always attainable.
3. Delightful treats of the week.
Lunch with my lovelies at Spices Thai Restaurant. I had the Chicken Pad Thai. A lovely combination of thai noodles with just a hint of spice, great fresh flavours and accompanied by vegetable money bags-delightful!
Breakfast with Mister at The Cozy Cafeteria. I had the Vegetable Stack with Salad and Mister had the Big Breakfast.
4. Growing up, our family had a German Shepherd named Bingo. I do not have many memories of Bingo as not long after my parents brought him home, he was taken away by the pound to be put down as he attacked a child. This is Roxc, we share a lot of memories that make me smile. She belongs to my aunt and is so loved. I swear she acts nothing like a dog, very human-like, in a scary but lovely kind of way. Roxc is an absolute treat. This is her posing for a photo that will be part of my Book Club.
5. THANK YOU! I am in awe of the beautiful name suggestions for my baby nephew who will arrive within 3 weeks-exciting! As seen here, the suggestions were amazing. My favourite picks: Roman, Sebastian and Damien. I can’t wait to be an aunt for the first time. I will be attending the Baby Shower tomorrow, hopefully my brother and his Miss will have a name picked from your suggestions soon. I have spent the last few weeks browsing and checking out baby stores. I have come to the conclusion that there seems to be more of a market for girls than boys and I would love to have some of the baby gadgets, toys and blankies for myself, ha! It has been an absolute joy being on the hunt for baby stuff.
Here are a few of my favourite baby treats.
I was happy to check out Trade Aid, a non for profit organisation. My goodness, they have beautiful toys, knit wear and crafts for children AND adults. I love their wooden musical instruments and these:
Vintage Jars-my favourite thing right now. These beauties can be used to store baby puzzles, baby blocks or yummy treats as seen here.
To my future baby (whenever you decide to come), this is a glimpse of what your room will possibly look like.
Love & laughter,